Saturday, December 10, 2005

I really like this guy Rev. Shark, especially when he says nice things! ...

Things are slowly winding down, and although it has been a slightly negative week, the good news is that we are setting up very nicely for some upside next week. As I scroll through my screens I'm seeing a lot of basing action that can provide a nice launching pad for higher prices. The market and many individual stocks badly needed to consolidate recent gains, and that is what happened this week.

I believe there is a very good chance that the Nasdaq makes new highs some time next week. It would probably be better if we continued to consolidate for a while longer, but I suspect that buyers are not going to be very patient if the market continues to hold up well.

I'm going to be busy this weekend working on my buy list. The key to moving fast when things come together is to know in advance what you plan to do. If you know that, you are three steps ahead of the crowd.